Monday, March 8, 2010

So here's my fairytale moment for today:
My second child, Sam (who is five years old), stayed home from school today because he had a stomach bug yesterday.  While my youngest two were napping, he was watching a movie called "Animusic."  It was time to wake up my three-year-old daughter, and I asked Sam if he wanted the privilege of waking her up.  Minutes later I looked up to see them snuggled side by side on the couch watching the movie together.  He had backed it up to her favorite section and he was enjoying it with her.  They were so sweet sitting there together, and for a few precious moments there was peace between them.  I sighed a happy sigh, and like Jesus' mother Mary, I will "treasure these things up in [my] heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment

One-sided conversations are no fun. Post a comment and let's talk!