Saturday, July 20, 2013

So Exciting!

Hello again, friends!  As you can see, I've been making some changes to my blog's appearance.  Even more exciting are the changes in it's format that I've been working on!  I can't wait to share them with you in a few weeks, but they've still got some tweaking to be done.  Until then, let me share this exciting information with you:

Starting on Monday, 4 Little Fergusons author Tonya Ferguson is publishing an entire series about physical intimacy (yes, that means SEX), and she asked me to partner with her in writing some of those posts.  Great stuff going on there!  We even got a mention by international author Sheila Wray Gregoire on her blog To Love, Honor and Vacuum!  So be sure to stop by 4 Little Fergusons every day next week and find out what all this excitement is about!  (You can read Tonya's teaser article here: That 3 Letter Word)

No comments:

Post a Comment

One-sided conversations are no fun. Post a comment and let's talk!